Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Solange x Lucky Magazine

Hi guys! I hope that you all are having an eventful week thus far, as by now you are finally scoping out how the remainder of your week will be. I had a good day today, and an even better one after this Miss Thing blessed me with a dose of fashion inspiration. 


There are not too many people in the industry who gets color, yet Solo has it down pat, and I love it! ..maybe it's a southern girl thing. Lol! As she graced the cover and spread of Lucky with these awe inspiring shots, all I could think of is how much of a style genius she is. 


Why haven't she started her own line yet? ..that would be lovely! Solo is definitely my style inspiration for the week, her style is so individual, I love it.. To kill the elephant in my story, I would first like to say that Solange has finally put a cap on "that thing" that happened not too long ago, so it's safe to say that story is dead. She spoke about that, amongst other great things in her interview with Lucky magazine. Check it out! What do you guys think about her style? Or her launching a fashion line?! That would be cool right? Or nahh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment