Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The right way to wear preseasons!

I don't know if I'm the only one who does this, but during the months of August and September, I start transitioning into my Fall looks. Speaking as a Florida native, I'm glad that I can still wear clothes that accomadate for the weather, while still being in season. The following look is actually a day to night look that I've pieced together, featuring our Ox Blood Studded Heel Bootie! Would you wear it? Or nahh?!

Get the look:
Top-An experpt crop in white! Great piece to add to your collection, could be used in layering, or worn as is. The mesh-look fabric is also very thick. 
Bottom-Gosh I love the style of this skirt, I usually hate high lows, but this prom style maxi skirt is way too adorable. Because of the style and color, it can definitely be worn year round.
Accessories-I decided to keep the accessories to a minimum, because the outfit itself is a statement, I opted out of over accessorizing. She have a nice cuff bangle, flower crown, and optional body chain.
Shoes-I decided to feature the gorgeous  
Ox Blood Studded Heel Bootie from ShopTeamShoeicide.com. The leatherette Bootie is a comfortable shoe that can carry you from day to night with this look, but just incase, the boot has a side zipper that makes it easy to get in and out of!
Beauty-Definitely do a deep smoky look with this outfit. Nothing too dramatic, especially if you plan on wearing it throughout the day, but try to aim for a deep look, and a bloody lip. Think vampire. Lol

Well, that's it ladies, hope you enjoyed this look! Check out more via instagram @thisgirlisfancy Critique Comment Make Suggestions Etc! 

xx,

CedesB

1 comment: