Wednesday, July 9, 2014

On Wednesday, we wear BLACK..

Good Morning fashionistas!

Thought I'd bless you all with some Armani Privé x PCW !!!!


I kinda have a thing for headpieces lately, so these were my faves from the runway! 

If you are a bold enough to try this daring statement piece, and want to recreate these Paris Haute Couture Week runway looks, here's a little inspiration for you:

You could do an evening look with a slightly dramatic headpiece, a day to night look with a less dramatic headpiece, or a cocktail party look with a super dramatic headpiece. I personally think that headpieces look better in black, or dark colors for fashion purposes. 

However if you want to tone it down even more, you can try these looks:
These are a couple of super simple looks I've compiled for you; since you're wearing a headpiece, you want your outfit to be sassy, but not too much. These headpieces are definitely a trend alert, and in order for fall! But, if fall is too far away for you, I love this summer number!! It's a flower crown headpiece with this cutesy butterfly printed day dress! Isn't it adorb?! I love it! I have a thing for telling a story with my outfit, so this one would be super fun to play with! Don't be surprised if you see me in it soon! 

Follow me on IG to get a daily dose of what's going on in your favorite fashionistas head @thisgirlisfancy

xx
CedesB

No comments:

Post a Comment