Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Oh My...

                                    

John Legend Just released his fourth studio Album Love In The Future as well as recently tying the not to his hot new model wife Chrissy Teigen. I remember first hearing the album, I thought "how Mushy!" But I loved it, which was even more weird ( I don't really do mushy)

Any who I was instantly drawn to the track "All Of Me" which is a love ballad, that he actually sang to his bride on their magical wedding day. It basically talks about how her love is his strength, and he's madly, obsessively captured by everything that she is. Definitely describes that "love so deep, it makes the ocean jealous" kinda feeling.

Here is the visual to the visual of the beautiful love song. The fact that the song is so classic and laced with the simplicity of piano keys, suggest that it's only right he goes with a black and white theme for the video (shot by Nabil). Click the link below to watch!

iLived: For the wedding footage at the end!

@Meangirl_ro

John Legend "All of Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment