Monday, October 7, 2013

Art Pop!!!!




Ya'll Know how much I LOVE Lady Gaga! Today She released the cover of her new album "Art Pop" Set for a November 11th Release (the day before my birthday.... I'm just throwing that out there) !!! AH-Mazing. She has so many layers to her and I love how she makes all of her work Unique... The passion and detail behind this woman's work is for sure my motivation... 


Now we know GaGa Always Puts on a show, she had us filling in the blanks for the past few days. Giving us piece and piece of the cover every hour at a time until completion via Facebook... (deep sigh.. yes I stalked) 

As she tweeted the artwork Monday afternoon, digital billboards displaying the cover art were also revealed in 18 cities around the world, including Miami, Barcelona and London, according to CBS Miami. Over a 30-minute span, the billboard in Miami filled in piece by piece to show the complete artwork.

And I Sat Back and thought to my self... "self" and my self answered back.. "yes" and I Said to myself "WHY WEREN'T YOU THERE TO SEE THE BILLBOARD COMPLETION IN MIAMI"? And Myself cried a thousand tears... SMH!  

Anyways,

Check out her tweet, and the cover and let us know are you goo goo for GaGa Or is it just me???

 You know what... I DON'T CARE!!!

Lol, Follow me anyways @Mocha3Badd 


No comments:

Post a Comment