Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Do's and The Do Not's of 2012

2012 is almost over!  As I look back at the year, there were some interesting fashion trends that happened this year.  Which many, of those I loved! 

I want to know which trends you loved/disliked.  I have listed a few things that I remember trending this year. 


First up, Neon colors. I personally am not a fan of neon colors.. but some people can definitely rock the heck out of it!





















Second up, Studs. This is definitely one of my favorites...I'm sorry if any of you feel that this is out of style, but I will be rocking studs until the studs are rusted! lolol.




 


Third, the long lash look. Like many girls.women, I love to wear mascara! So, this long lash look is definitely a yes from me!
 
Fourth, Bold Lips. Either you are someone who can pull this look off, or you just can't. 




Fifth, the Ombre colored hair trend. I love the ombre look but I feel like this look will eventually fade away.



Sixth, Denim on Denim. I LOVE THE LOOK as long as you don't wear matching denim colors.  (then you end up looking like Justin Timberlake and Brittany Spears back when they were dating)



Last, but not lease...one of my favorites! Print on Print. I am a big fan of the print on print look as well.  not a fan of polk dots / stripes though.






No comments:

Post a Comment