Monday, December 10, 2012

Accessories And Such...

After I build my outfit around the perfect shoe, I then plot out accessories. What's gonna make the outfit pop? What is gonna complete the look? It all depends. If the outfit itself is flamboyantly busy, then you wanna wear a nice studded earring and a bracelet/ ring. But If the outfit is plane Jane, then you'd want your accessories to be the focal point. Either way they play a major part in your daily dress routine. Upon my daily browsing in search of "all things cool" I came across a very fashionable and reasonably priced online boutique. I know what you're thinking, everyone has a boutique, everyone has something to sell. Right. But in the same token it beats going to the department store, and it beats department prices, even better! Over at efashionboutiq.bigcartel they're stocked with a great variety of the latest in fashion jewelry and accessories and very unique vintage, rare looking pieces.


I've even purchased a pair of earrings myself! Some black crosses (which are definitely one of the latest fads). Other pieces that I thought were great looking must-haves were the tribal necklace, the safari charm bracelet, the collar necklace, and the pyramid necklace and earring set. Tons of different things to choose from and a price you can't beat. I encourage you guys check out the site and treat yourself. The little odds and ends that you choose to make your look complete matter just as much as those fabulous shoes everyone is mesmerized by. Check out www.efashionboutiq.bigcartel for great timeless pieces! -@meangirl_ro

No comments:

Post a Comment