Saturday, December 29, 2012

Khloe Kardashian X Factor Fashion

     Back in November my Favorite Kardashian, Khloe joined the X Factor family as one of the host along with Mario Lopez. I've never been a fan of the show, but I checked it out just because she was on there & I found myself constantly tuning in after that. Not because I wanted to check out the talent, but to check out Khole's wardrobe. Every episode she had on a fabulous outfit, her makeup was beat, & her hair was flawless. Her glam squad is really doing their thing with her these days. Khloe keep serving hunny! Check out some of my favorite KK looks from this past season of  The X Factor...

- @FabAndFearless



Valentino


Mac Duggal


David Koma


Dolce & Gabbana


Celine


Alexander McQueen


Versace


Emilio Pucci


Carolina Herrera Blouse & Alexander McQueen Skirt

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore Khloe!! she's my favorite. She's embraces her amazonian beauty and I think that's what makes her so fabulous

    ReplyDelete