Friday, December 7, 2012

PSF

OMG! It came so fast! But I'm excited and feeling sassy! I decided to dress it up and go bold with gold! I'm wearing some of my favorite pants from American Apparel. A black high waist jogger pant with a cuffed ankle. They're so comfy and I love them because you can dress them up or down. And the high waists makes your midsection appear slimmer lol. My top (which I decided to wear tucked) was a vintage black logo top with a funky little gold design that plays around with the words "love chaser". For the grand finale, my shoes of course I decided on an eye popping yellow pump. The gold studs that outline the platform and heel of the shoe bring out the gold In my top perfectly! My accessories were throwed off with a pair of leopard dangling earrings and a bling ring outlined in gold mesh. I'm comfy and sexy today, And I love it. What are you guys wearing? Lemme see ya footwork!! -@meangirl_ro


1 comment: