Monday, December 31, 2012

Beach babe

So this reality chick Draya (Basketball Wives; Seasons 1 & 2) has her own line of swimwear.

 

I do NOT, I repeat do NOT watch the show. I just do not find it interesting in the least. But many others feel differently. Anywho, her line is called Mint Swim. I took notice after she posted a pic of Cassie rocking "The Show" (pictured below).

 
Cassie honestly has one of the best bodies out, in my opinion. I have always thought she was really trendy and wears things that always complement her frame.
 
I took the extra step to peek at the rest of Draya's creations and I found them to be.. ummm how do you say.. basic?!




 
 "The Hotel Lobby"
 
 
They start off at $55 each, which is not bad I guess. Or am I crazy?  
 
Her site only lists the swimwear in two sizes, surprisingly.
 
"Size A - One Size fits all small... brazilian minimal coverage
Size B - One size fits all small/medium that offers more coverage"
 
I'm sure I can point out 10 people that cannot fit into either of those "sizes". I have always loathed the term "one size fits all". I don't care, I don't care, I don't care SOMEBODY LYIN'!

Here are a few more of her creations (there are only 4):
 
 
 "The After Party"
 
 
 
 "The Hangover"
 
 
I think with a little more expertise she can become a bit more versatile and produce something worth buying. I will not say she did not do well this go round but the line def has a "beginner's" touch to it. It does have potential, however. What do you think of Draya's Mint Swim?
 
 
***Sidebar: HAPPY NEW YEAR TEAM SHOEICIDE! CHEERS TO 2013..
 
--1Red
 



1 comment:

  1. i read the idc idc idc part in your voice... get outa my headddd

    ReplyDelete