Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Beyonce Raw. Real. Revealed.


     I'm sure you all have noticed from my various posts that I'm a huge Rihanna fan, but what you may not know is that I'm an even bigger Beyonce fan. She is my first love, which is why I was super hype to hear about her upcoming documentary. On February 16th, 2013 HBO will premiere the special about the Queen Bey. It's supposed to cover her childhood, her early stages as an entrepreneur, & her return to the spotlight after having her first child, Blue Ivy. We all know that Beyonce is a very private individual so I get very excited when she releases documentaries. They allow her fans to get a better insight of who she really is & have a peace of her personally. I will be counting down the days... In the mean time check out this trailer...

- @FabAndFearless

No comments:

Post a Comment