Wednesday, December 12, 2012

First Time at Bonefish Grill

      This past weekend I treated my boy friend to dinner for his birthday & I let him choose the spot. We ended up dinning at Bonefish Grill, which was a first for both of us. I’m very skeptical about trying new restaurants because I hate to order food & not like it, but this place was fantastic. Everything that I had from the drinks to the meal was tasty & he felt the same.

     As an appetizer they brought out complementary bread, for beverages I had white sangria, & he had red wine. His main course was a lobster tail, steak, garlic whipped potatoes, & broccoli. I had two lobster tails & the garlic whipped potatoes as well. My lobster was delicious & we both agreed that the potatoes were to die for. I was thinking, “Why the hell haven’t I been to this place before?” They have great food at very affordable prices. I had to give him props for picking this place… We both can’t wait to go back. I can’t speak about the rest of the menu, but if you’re a seafood lover like I am, you definitely want to make that trip to Bonefish Grill.

- @FabAndFearless






1 comment:

  1. my sister loves their BangBang shrimp. hope y'all had fun <3

    ReplyDelete