Thursday, September 27, 2012

Shoe Candy: The Leopard Sneaker Wedge


As we all know, one of the hottest trends lately have been the wedge sneaker. It's a new and improved way to rock a pair of sneakers without looking too casual. If you know me personally, you know that I'm not a sneaker kind of girl. However, I'm considering the wedge pair. I'm loving this leopard print, these are all the rave at Team Shoeicide! Take a look!

They're a great alternative to the Rebecca Taylor pair which is retailed at $295.00.
With that amount,  you can purchase about 6 pairs of these babies because they are only retailed at $46.99! Not only are they affordable,  but they're also comfortable. The last thing I would want are shoes that aren't comfy,  I definitely want shoes that I can transition from day to night. The trendy print of the shoe allows you to wear it in various ways. You can dress it up or down. Below I put together 3 different ways you can wear the leopard print wedge sneaker.


Vintage with an edge 
Military Glam
Girly
What are some other ways you guys would wear these cute pair of sneakers??
Feel free to leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment