Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just Chillin

Hello Dolls.

Now that fall is here all I want to do is SHOP. I find myself leaning towards the most comfy knits and jeans that catch my eye. I love the lounge look and that "yeah, I may look like I just rolled out of bed and threw anything on, but I look fabulous" Look hehee :)

I created an image board of some of the coziest and easiest ensembles to put together.


1st look: The Boyfriend Jean.


Pair your Boyfriend Jean with a button up, it can be any color you choose. This is such a classic look and its also the perfect "weekend" look. Pairing this look with your favorite ankle booties is a must. Even though your distressed BF jeans scream casual.. you can doll them up as well. For the accessories, I would keep it minimal. A great statement necklace and bracelet should get the job done. Lastly grab that over sized hobo bag of yours and your look is complete!



2nd look: Boho


This look is so easy. With the 70s making its way back onto the runways, it shouldn't be hard to spot a pair of great wide legs! Add your favorite graphic tee a couple of over sized bangles and a cross body bag and your look is complete gals :)



3rd look: Maxi's in the Fall

Yes I said it. Maxi skirts are not just for the summer and spring!
Long Knit skirts are my favorite! They look great with fitted long sleeve tees. & since its fall, throw on a cozy vest or sweater to top of your look. To keep warm, wear a long boot underneath your amazing skirt & be sure to play with all sorts of accessories
Xo- Naz

No comments:

Post a Comment