Friday, September 28, 2012

I felt free




Hello peeps :)


So last night, I took my weave out of my hair to let it breathe. Soon as I took it out, I sat on my bed wondering.. "OK Naz, what are you gonna do now?" It has been a while since I wore my hair out especially since I cut it a few months back.


Now I am always trying something new with my hair, new style, new color, new length new SOMETHING. So once I took my hair out, I said "hmmmm why not leave it out and go curly?"  Naturally my hair is curly, but through out the day it ends up looking dry, so I searched the web to see if there was something I could grab in stores (TARGET) real quick.

That's when I came across KINKY CURLY. I watched about 5 different YouTube videos on it and read up on some reviews. All great things were said I must say, the only thing that had me on edge was the price. It was kind of expensive, but I thought hey, why not.


So here are my results. :]






I also purcahsed these products .

I love Motions products.






Kinky Curly Knot Today Natural Leave-In Detangler (11.99) && Curling Custard (16.99)





I also restocked on some E.L.F products, saved me from ordering online :)

New Full Face Brush

Cream Eyeliner

Correction Concealer

Mineral infused Primer ( that I LOVE)








Feel free to ask me anything :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the natural look on you, the color and texture is perfect... Fave Pic***

    ReplyDelete