Thursday, September 27, 2012

New Music


I made a post recently about my new favorite song “Birthday Song” on Instagram and It had over 200 Likes! I guess we all like a little ratchetness here and there! I first became a fan of the song about 2 weeks ago after seeing the video on MTV Jams I'm not really a fan of TV but the video was so theatrical that it took me for a loop. And the catchy chorus doesn't make it easy to forget! So this song has been stuck in my head for days now, I even caught myself dancing in circles doing the funny arm dance that 2 Chainz does in the video! I'm so embarrassed that I'm in love with this song but I guess this is my new guilty pleasure! The Album "Based on a T.R.U. Story," is in stores now, but you can download the single “Birthday Song” on iTunes for $1.29.

I included an insert from Billboard Magazine that will give you a little more insight into this hit! - @Mocha3Badd


“While birthdays are typically full of rich fantasies and powerful wishes, 2 Chainz and guest Kanye West have changed that scope on the Atlanta rapper's latest single, "Birthday Song." The second offering from Chainz's upcoming studio debut, "Based on a T.R.U. Story," finds both artists toying with the simple things in life.

"All I want for my birthday is a big booty girl," requests 2 Chainz on the song's chorus.

Using his signature bold, witty punch lines, 'Ye wrestles with the idea of a ménage à trois with his lady in question.

"Y'all been together 10 years, you deserve a ménage," raps the Chi-Town native. "Especially if you put that BMW in the garage/Especially if you paid a couple payments on her mama crib/Weren't you at niece's graduation, man I hate those kids.”

Before blowing out on the candles on this track, 2 Chainz sends listeners off with a new phrase: "Deuce and 'Ye." “




No comments:

Post a Comment