Friday, September 28, 2012

Eye Candy

Funny Thing is, It seems like I watch a lot of television for a person who isn’t a fan of TV.. BUT I have been able to catch “Live with Kelly and Michael” (Primarily because it comes on after the local news) Any hoot, the “LIVE” morning show has always been one of my favorites; and now that Michael Strahan, (Ex NFL defensive end, who ended his career with a super bowl ring, and holds the record for most sacks in one season) *Side bar for those not so into sports chicks* is a co-star I'm more interested then ever, he's super tall, charming and simply gorgeous... He's all around DREAMY!

He's such a gentle giant, he's super sweet and of course as a morning show host he's capable of holding a mature adult conversation and he's seemingly witty and well rounded. All the things a gal wants... Lets not get too fired up... he's engaged (to reality TV show star, and Ex wife of comedian Eddy Murphy, Nicole Murphy)


Nonetheless, you just can't hate a big, muscular, charming, gorgeous man like this... and when I say BIG I Mean It! As expected, he towers over his co-star Kelly who is only 5'3 so at 6 feet 5 inches tall he is the true definition of tall, dark and handsome! To Top it off he's a Scorpio! (Theeee Most romantic, and all around most awesome sign in the Zodiac... yea I'm a little biased but hey who cares anyway)


I just had to share with you all because I think he's officially my new TV Boo!

Yours Truly,
@Mocha3badd

No comments:

Post a Comment