Friday, September 28, 2012

Layering is Fun!

My favorite season is here...FALL! You can look cute and stay warm by layering your clothes and adding a scarf around your neck to accent your outfit! Don't forget to spice up your style by wearing a super hot pair of boots, new items perfect for fall can be found at www.shopteamshoeicide.com

Show us how you layer your clothes and how you stay warm but stay fashionable at the same time!



It gets pretty cold here in Ohio so I keep my son and myself bundled. its so easy to lose fashion senses when all you want to do is stay warm. Throw on your favorite crewneck and put on a cut off jean vest on top of your crewneck or put on your favorite hoodie and throw on a letterman jacket on top of it. Those are definitely my favorite styles for fall. I've included pics of myself, my son Skler and some celebs layering!

Don't forget to follow me on twitter and Instagram @xoeirika XOXO
Check out my son, Skyler rocking a scarf, a hoodie and a letterman jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment