Friday, September 28, 2012

Lovely Locks....

...use Herbal Essence's Long-Term Relationship Shampoo and Hair conditioner! The product is formulated with fused red raspberry and Brazilian silk and the shampoo and conditioner uses hydro-activated silkening blends. to get long, satin-soft hair, engage every strand in a long term relationship.

I have been using this product for the past year and a half and when I used to grow my hair out, the ends of my hair would always split and I had to end up cutting about 3 inches off. But since i've been using this product, my hair stays thick and healthy and ghe only maintaining i have to do to my hair is a regular 6 week trim!! It leaves my hair healthy and silky plus it always helps when your hair smells golden! Whether your beautiful long locks are your natural hair or high quality weave, you won't go wrong with this product.

share your favorite hair products with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment