Tuesday, November 19, 2013

keeping Up With Kanye

It's official! I think Kanye has lost a bit of his marbles. His interviews and Point of Views are getting more and more reckless by the sit down. Just Yesterday Kanye took to the Ellen DeGeneres show to premiere his last visual for the "Bound 2" single.

    

Unsurprisingly, his co-star is none other than his "baby mama" Kim Kardashian. The video I'm not a fan of, period. It's one of those visuals where your creativeness has to be in a certain arena to understand. Kanye, you lost me there! Nonetheless, I still love the song!

Kanye also stopped by Philly's hot 107.9 Morning show to chop it up with Shamara and Laiya. The two asked Kanye if he and the President, Barack Obama  will one day sit down and have dinner (basically deading the "beef") Kanye quickly declined! When the two ladies begged Kanye to leave first lady alone, he quickly shot back " Well I think he shouldn't mention my baby mama name"

     kanye-west-yeezus

I love Kimye as an item, I do. What I dislike is the fact that he feels that as a couple, the two of them (pr three even, if you count baby North) are invincible and off limits! I truly believe Kanye is still dealing with the loss of his mother, which doesn't give him a pass for being a dick, but it definitely justifies him acting out. IDK you be the judge!

 Check out Topless Kimmy Cakes In the new Visual For BOUND 2 Here!
-@Meangirl_Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment