Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Addicted to Heroine

The first step to having an addiction is admitting that you have a problem. Hi my name is Sylvia Smith and I am addicted to buying Mac lipsticks. As of today, I own 7 different colors. And although that may not seem like a lot to some people, I cannot help but think about what color I want to buy next.
Honestly, it was love at first sight when I had laid my eyes on Heroine. I actually saw a customer at work with it on and I had to chase her down like a crazy person in order to find out what the name of this shade was. My addict-like instincts were telling me that it was a Mac lipstick and that just made me want to go out and buy it even more. What I love about this color is that you can get away wearing it in any season. This shade of purple has a slight pink undertone in the light that gives you girly look for summer and spring.  And for the winter and fall, all you need to do is layer that baby up with a coat or two and you got yourself a dark, sultry lip. 
When I first started buying Mac lipsticks, I had to learn what worked best for my skin color through trial and error. I kept buying nudes that were too light and I don't know about you, but the powdered donut look is not for me. I feel like there aren't that many NW45 beauty bloggers out there. So if you know any, please comment below and I'll definitely check them out. 
Oh, by the way, do you like my nails? They're press-ons! I purchased them at my local beauty supply store and filed them into a stiletto shape. It's my first time having kitty claws and I'm not gonna lie, they're a little hard to get used to. I couldn't even start the microwave without looking like a doofus. But I got loads of compliments at work. Tell me what you guys think. 



M·A·C 'Heroine' Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment