Thursday, September 25, 2014

Stories By Kelly Osbourne.

To all of my Kelly O fans!

Fashion Police Style Star Kelly Osbourne is launching a new line tonight, called Stories By Kelly Osbourne. She is debuting the line via HSN, and the debut will be live at 10pm tonight! I took some time out to review the pieces, and so I want to share my thoughts on the collection.

This collection has many staple pieces, which is always a positive; however, it has that edgy chic look also—hence, why you even love Kelly O to begin with.

Here are some of my favorite looks:
(Top Left to right)

This signature blouse is just adorable, I love signature pieces personally, I don't think you could go wrong with them. 

This printed jumpsuit makes for a great fun piece in your statement collection; I personally love the jumpsuit most on full-figured women.

This printed shirtdress (btw, if you didn't know, I love prints).. This dress is really cute, and also works for all sizes.

(Bottom Left to Right)

This pont number is just loveable, it doesn't get more fun than this in the office, if you want to put a spin on your everyday office gear, this is the way to go!

I absolutely LOVE this bow tie blouse. It's a really cute blouse, one. And a classic staple piece. You won't regret this one, ever.

Last but not least, the bow pencil skirt! Yes, the bow is removable, but I'd totally rock it with the bow. This is also a good staple item.

Hope you guys found this info useful. For additional Style Inspiration, follow my IG: @styledbycedes

xo, 
CedesB 

No comments:

Post a Comment