Wednesday, September 24, 2014


I really don't splurge shop as much as most girls do.  So I was super excited to take a few days off work and go to Charlotte and treat myself for once. I like to shop cute and affordable. You'll most likely catch me in stores like Forever21, WetSeal, charlotterusse, and Body Central. 
My favorite part of the trip was going to ULTA for the first time. Don't get me wrong, I go by my local store at home and window shop all the time. But I've never bought anything until now.
I literally had a complete fangirl moment as soon as I walked into ULTA. Being the makeup junkie that I am, I was excited to try the things that I've always had an eye on. My first grab was the Naked 2 Pallete. I love the packaging. It has this sturdy metal container that would make it nearly impossible to crack the eyeshadows. I also love that there's a mixture between shimmery and matte colors and I can not wait to start making tutorials.






Of course I had to give the Benefit's They're Real push-up Liner a try after seeing all the hype about it from other bloggers and YouTube. This eyeliner is really outstanding. It's the first gel liner that's in pen form and it runs so smoothly onto the skin. I honestly believe it when they say that this is the "eyeliner of the century".
Knowing that foundation is the most important part of anyone's makeup routine, I decided to make my first Real Technique purchase a Real Techniques Stippling Brush. I love the soft, black and white fibers and the cute pink packaging. I'm so glad that I've invested in a good quality face brush. It gives my foundation a smoother application and reduces my makeup to little or no cakieness. For only $5.99, I could not turn this opportunity down.
Last but not least, is my all time favorite purchase, the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown. I've been on the hunt for a good staple piece to add to my brow routine and for some reason, drug store brands were just not cutting it. This product is long-lasting, waterproof, and comes with a double-sided spoolie for an easier application.
It's always important to treat yourself once in awhile. Lately, I have been working nonstop for 2 months straight and I don't splurge my money very often. But I am so grateful to be able to get these products so that I could share them with you guys! I hope you enjoyed reading.
Much love, Sylvia S.

No comments:

Post a Comment