Monday, September 22, 2014





Top: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Thrifted
Jeans: Ross
Heels: NO NAME

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. The other day, I treated myself to a new Mac lipstick (Candy Yum Yum, which I'm wearing today) and I'm loving it. When I applied the lipstick in the store the girls started showering me with compliments like it was chosen from the gods. And I'm pretty sure they get paid to do that because it happens every time! 
Today is the first day of Fall, my favorite season. I can't wait to see the leaves change colors and to pull out those layers. The weather is going to be absolutely perfect. I can see it now.
 Denim has always been a huge thing for every season, now that they come in all shapes and sizes. But the most classic time to throw on your favorite jean jacket is, no doubt, in the Fall. Whenever I think of wearing denim, the first thought that comes into my head is a pair of jeans and a plain t-shirt. This time, I decided to jazz it up a little bit. My favorite item from this look is definitely the shoes. It makes the casual combo slightly "dressier" but not over doing it at the same time.
As you probably didn't know, this is my first blog post for Team Shoeicide. I just wanted a moment to thank everyone for the great opportunity and my lovely followers for showing me. There will be many more great posts to come.
Thanks for reading guys! Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment