Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fall Ombré Lip


I love wearing an ombré lip during the fall. It's my favorite way to show off a bold color while giving your lips more definition at the same time. They're so easy to do and looks like you've put in a lot of effort when you really did not. So far I've seen them done in red, coral, and even blue. Here is my version of a purple ombré lip color. 


Products used: 

Heroine, Dark Side, and Siss by Mac  |  Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown | Benefit They're Real! Gel liner | Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette

1 comment:

  1. I initiated a return months ago and have not received my refund yet, I have contacted you several times and the last message I received was on august 22 that "I have never received these images until now, I can look into your order and move on properly from here. I apologize that there was a delay however I will assure you that we will rectify the situation now that we have what is necessary to start an exchange. Thank you." After trying to reach you twice on august 29 and September 3rd I have received no response. Could you please contact me back to give me my refund

    ReplyDelete