Wednesday, September 25, 2013

BET HipHop Awards 2013

Airing October 15th (a Tuesday night), BET is attempting to pull off another award show. Now if you've read my previous reviews regarding their award shows, you'll know I haven't really been a huge fan #NoShadeWasThrownOnThisDay.

For various reasons (lack of elegance, polish, poor production and a few others minors), the shows have become one of those things where if I miss it a won't have a fit and four babies. I've lost excitement and anticipation because they no longer give me that "little extra" that made me absolutely positively have to watch it.

Even the dress code has plummeted dramatically, and it leaves us all wondering where all the class, elegance, and individuality has gone! Again, BET kinda sorta needs to tighten up a bit, looks like the "other side" is winning. #JustSayin.

Any who, here's a promo vid of  some promo for the award show (Snoop Lion will be hosting). Will you be watching?

 

Sidebar: I'm looking forward to the ciphers!
@Meangirl_ro




No comments:

Post a Comment