Thursday, August 8, 2013

Watching Sports With Your Man


Listen up ladies! Football Season is back… Again & that reality either makes you cringe or gets you excited. Most of us probably aren’t thrilled about it but if you are, this post may not be for you. You may be able to benefit from a few of my tips though.


 I have never been a sports fanatic; over the past few years I’ve become a basketball fan, but anything other than that doesn’t really excite me. The problem is that my significant other is a die-hard sports fan & because I’m a firm believer in compromise I’m trying to get it together. I think it’s important to take interest in things that your partner enjoys & almost every man on the planet loves sports, so ladies… Get into it! If you expect him to go to the Beyonce concert with you, be willing to sit in front of whatever kind of game it is with him. I will be in front of the Atlanta VS Cincinnati game tonight.

1. You must start off by trying to understand the game; maybe then it will be more enjoyable. Ask your guy questions about things you don’t understand, that lets him know you care. I still can’t figure out all the technicalities of football, but I’m trying.


2. Don’t act like you’re being tortured while you’re watching the game. Cheer for his team with him, scream, shout, clap, the whole nine yards.


3. If he wants to watch the game with his boys let him, let him have his bonding time. If he invites his friends over to watch the game with the two of you, cook some fun treats for him & his friends to indulge in during the game. 

4. Surprise your guy with tickets to a sporting event where his favorite team is playing, this is the ultimate outing for him.



5. Finally, after a team win slip into something sexy to celebrate. His team’s jersey, boy shorts, heels. One of them or all three will do the trick.


Now go bond with your guy & his sports. I promise you won’t be sorry you did.

- @FabAndFearless

No comments:

Post a Comment