Friday, August 30, 2013

Pushed Back??? But Do We Care?

"The release of Dedication 5 has been temporarily postponed for a short period while Wayne puts finishing touches on it - including another new song. Stay tuned for an update." Lil Wayne's camp reported via his Facebook page less than an hour ago...  Although you can find many leaked versions of Dedication 5, the less than anticipated mix-tape was supposed to officially drop this Labor Day weekend... 


Lil Wayne also went on record and apologized to his fans via twitter, admitting that this just hasn't been his year. 

"Noticed I wasn't nominated nor involved n da MTV VMA's nor da BET awards...I apologize to my fans and I promise 2 work harder if it kills me"  






I mean, thanks for the update... But... Do We Care? Has Lil Wayne lost his flare as a rapper? Personally I think so. He was near death at one point this year and I was barely moved! Yea, I was a little moved by the tweet... I Mean, surely nobody wants him to die... Nor do we want his work to give him more health problems (I'ma act like the drugs and the double cups of purp aint have ish to do with it...) BUT I think it's probably best to say that he's used all of his 15 minutes of fame, it's literally been like 20 years.. Dude. RETIRE!!!  From 1999-2011 I was one of his biggest fan, now I wouldn't dare use the space on my iPhone to download another album. Lyrically he can be a beast.. But in my opinion... He's a has-been. 






Give me the 2006 Weezy and I'll Give A Fu#&. Until Then... Lil Wayne.. You Don't Really Have To Say "Sorry For The Wait". 


Yall Care??



No comments:

Post a Comment