Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Keeping up With Khloe`

Earlier today, like any normal day I took to my Facebook to share random thoughts and opinions. One of my post today simply stated that "Khloe is my favorite Kardashian, she's the only one who makes sense". A handful of people liked that particular status, which meant they agreed with me to whatever extent.

Khloe and her marriage (aside from their reality tv show) has been placed under the most unflattering microscope of scrutiny. From the paps to the tabloids, they have been the focus and talk of every social media Imaginable. Might I add, not many nice things are being said.


So much speculation, and accusation is surfacing it really makes us all wonder if any of it is real. It started with Lamar cheating with a number of random jump-offs to now side-eyeing rumors of a possible crack/cocaine addiction which I think is absolutely absurd!!

We know that kris Jenner is well known for handling her business when it comes to protecting the clans fortune and brand, so it came as to no surprise to me that sources are saying that she went to visit vampire of a divorce attorney Laura Wasser for what was said to be a little over two hours of an "emergency meeting", humph! That alone spells scandalous! 


If the couple goes through with this divorce they're are looking at a rumored whopping $75 million to settle it. Bottom line here is Mama Jenner definitely wants to be in control and X out Lamar as the bad seed, my opinion? Khloe loves Lamar an insatiable amount and she really wants to go through whatever lengths to make it work, but this vicious media really wants to be the demise of her promising fairy tale happiness. It's really unfair and unfortunate. Either way, I'm rooting for Khloe`! 


@Meangirl_ro

No comments:

Post a Comment