Thursday, July 25, 2013

Trina - The Baddest B*tch

I feel like any female from Miami, growing up during the 90's has heard and mimicked Trina's voice at least once on a song. Had to. It's almost as if you could not help but to "get ratchet", almost instantly. Oh, that was just me? Okay, cool. *pops tongue and rolls eyes like ghetto girl*

Miss Katrina "The Baddest B*tch" Taylor, better known as Trina is back with a new single. The single is called "Ass Fat", go figure! It features MMG's Meek Mill. I am a fan of Meek Mill and it has been a while since I have heard any new music from Trina. I will admit I was excited to hear it. There aren't many female rappers that come and actually stick around. With her being from my hometown, Miami, I have almost always rooted for her. 

Her style of music has always been more of a raunchy-type vibe. It's fun and flirty at times but you cannot quote Trina at the church picnic. No ma'am. With this new track, for some reason it sounds like something I have already heard before. Is it me? Nothing about it seemed... new. I'm over it. Already.

Check it out for yourself. (click link above for audio)

On another note, Trina is rumored to be dating Bad Boy/MMG artist French Montana. HAAAANNNNN!
Trina and French Montana

At first, I was like "why?" but now it doesn't seem like such a bad match. We have known Trina to be with (or associated with) Lil Wayne, Kenyon Martin of the NY Knicks (then of the Denver Nuggets); just to name a few. I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messin' with no broke... 
Trina and Lil Wayne

Trina and Kenyon
Oh yeah, I forgot about her short, secretive "friendship" with James Harden of the Houston Rockets (then of the (OKC) Oklahoma Thunder)
James Harden
P.S. Trina need to holla at Diddy and be a Ciroc Girl like Draya or something. Any publicity is good publicity, these days.
--1Red

No comments:

Post a Comment