Thursday, July 25, 2013

MTV Goes GAGA!

It's official! 

Lady Gaga returns to the stage at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on August 25th for the world premiere performance of the first single from ARTPOP!


The artist updated her fan page via Facebook announcing her comeback and had over 7,000 Shares and 80,000 Likes in less than an Hour. 


Yall Know I L O V eeeeeeeee Gaga Right??? And YES That Was In My #Future Voice... 

Gaga has been out of the lime light following a debilitating hip surgery in February that had the pop star confined to a wheelchair. 

This Bitch Could Make A Coffin Look Good! 


All Gold Everything
I'm So Excited, I Loved Gaga since Day one, and I became obsessed with her when she performed in 2009 at the MTV awards, This is a great way to comeback after a 6 month hiatus from her hip surgery.


So August 25th, You Can find me GLUED to MTV waiting on my baby mama to do what she does! 





Are You Excited??? WHO CARES I AM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment