Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Being Mary Jane

Babbbyyyy,

 I don't know if you were able to tune in, but if you didn't I'm sure you have heard all about the trailer premiere for BET's new hit Sitcom "Being Mary Jane". 

BET pulled out all the stops for this one... FINALLY. With an all-star cast Starring Gabrielle Union, Omari Hardwick and Lisa Vidal, super steamy sex scenes, and a very relate-able story line. I think we might just have some TV worth watching come January 2014! (Yes, too far a wait if you ask me, but I'll take it.) 


"Mary Jane Paul has it all: she’s a successful TV news anchor, entirely self-sufficient – an all-around powerhouse who remains devoted to a family that doesn't share her motivation. As Mary Jane juggles her life, her work and her commitment to her family, we find out how far she’s willing to go to find the puzzle pieces that she, and society, insist are missing from her life as a single Black female" (source Wikipedia)  



The series is produced by Mara Brock Akil, who produced BET's most successful series ever, The Game. Hopefully BET can pull though with another WIN with "Being Mary Jane" After last night's teaser I think I will be a fan of the show. I can't find any complaints. 


Did you catch the show? Leave a comment and let us know your favorite part of the show. Was it TOO Real? Or Not REAL Enough? 







No comments:

Post a Comment