Monday, February 25, 2013

TOML "Times Of My Life"

NEW STREET-WEAR CLOTHING LINE ALERT!

Tired of feeling like you are wearing what everybody else is wearing? Don't you hate going to an event only to realize what you have on is the same thing the next person is wearing? 
Be the first to be rocking with the next hottest clothing line! Check out TOML at www.tomlclothing.com

If you follow @TeamShoeicide or @xoeirika on Instragram, you definitely know that I am not the "T-shirt Wearing" type of girl, but I have 2 of TOML t-shirts and I HIGHLY am satisfied with the designs and the material of the shirts and I definitely would recommend this brand to anyone!

You can expect TOML to have t-shirts, tank tops, crew necks, sweatshirts, socks, and have their very own denim/jean line in the future as well.

Women's line will launch Summer 2013. I must say I am very excited to see what the Women's line will consist of.  Stay tuned!!!

Instagram: @tomlclothing
Twitter: @tomlclothing













TOML Symbols Tee with TeamShoeicide Studded wedge booties

TOML She Don't Love You Tee with TeamShoeicide Leopard Wedge Sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment