Monday, February 4, 2013

Lets Go To Brazil

To shave or not to shave? That is the question. I personally HATE hair (pubic more specifically)! There are so many alternatives for us though, when it comes down to getting rid of those annoying hairs. You have laser hair removal (Which I hear is painful), you can Nair it away (a bit time consuming), The old fashion razor they've become quite advanced, I'll admit (but you still have to deal with the cutting and the irritation as the hair grows back), Last but not least we have the dreading pain of a snatching wax (indescribable hurt, only last 5 minutes though).

                                          

Spring is coming up and we're gonna be showing all types of leg, thigh, and bikini lines! no one wants to shave every day. No woman wants to have to worry about the embarrassment of a pubic bush. I personally feel it's not appealing and its uncomfortable. Waxes may be painful, but reaping the benefits of them are so rewarding and worth it. I recall my first time. My friend and I were going back and forth about getting one. Straddling the fence, until we finally mustered up the nerve to go for it.I refuse to lie to you all and say it doesn't hurt. But it literally only last five seconds.And you only have to get it done every four to six weeks!
                                 
                                                           

If you hate putting the extra work in for shaving to only have the hairs grow back in a number of days, I strongly suggest you take a trip to Brazil! Although its a bit pricey, you can look at it as an investment. Less work, and a long lasting results.Look fabulous and smooth this Spring/Summer season while Flaunting those legs and that hot bikini line without the worries of embarrassing hairs and razor bumps. -@meangirl_ro
   
              
                                               



      

No comments:

Post a Comment