Monday, February 11, 2013

King Kelly!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I just love when the underdog is on top! For years Kelly Rowland was overlooked and in the shadows of Destiny's Child lead singer Beyonce. But these past few months Kelly Rowland Has been kicking ass and taking names!


Super Bowl Performance DC3 Reunion



First off, today is February 11th Today is Kelly's 32nd Birthday! SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABES!!!

She was absolutely my choice for best dressed at the Grammys last night.  And yes, we all loved King Bey's Performance at the Super Bowl, but my personal favorite moment was watching Kelly Rock out... I'm definitely not a Beyonce hater... But some things get old and well... Beyonce just doesn't do it for me anymore... She lacks personality and humor, and shes so reserved that its not welcoming... Not throwing her under the bus but the past few appearances have left me feeling questionable about calling her the king.
ALL HAIL KING KELLY!!! Beyonce... Not So Much!

ANYWAYS, In more important news (Slight Hate) Kelly, who's super sexy Grammy dress was named "Most Revealing Grammy Dress of All Time" was asked about why she went against the dress code regulation... and SHE SHRUGGED IT OFF!!! Like seriously a love the rebellion, and I LOVE that she doesn't give a damn what they had to say either.. (I personally didn't think the dress was so bad). C'mon she's 32 and FREAKING HOTTTTT!!! "Well Behaved Women, Very Seldom Make History"- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich POINT PROVEN!

Kelly Rowland With Rap Legend Nas

Kelly Rowland has been featured on some of the hottest songs in 2012-13 and has had her own songs top the charts. I'm super excited for the direction her career is headed in and I personally can't wait to see whats next for her..

Performing "Never End" With Rap Star FUTURE





No comments:

Post a Comment