Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Rihanna & Chris Brown "Stay" Cover?

     Rihanna just continues to give the world something to talk about, & I think it's clear that she doesn't care what anyone has to say about her. & even though she says it's "nobody's business" we're all up in it, waiting to see what her next move is going to be. The Bajan beauty just posted a picture on her Instagram of what is supposed to be the cover for her new single "Stay", & guess who's accompanying her on the cover? Seems to be none other than Mr. Chris Brown himself. So is it safe to say that this record is about him?



Chorus:

Not really sure how to feel about it,
Something in the way you move,
Makes me feel like I can't live without you,
& it takes me all the way,
I want you to stay...

     Hmmm... & they want us to believe that their "just friends", sure. But regardless of who this heartfelt ballad is about it's an amazing song. It's one of my favorites on the Unapologetic album. If you haven't already, check out Rihanna's latest single "Stay" featuring up & coming artist & song writer Mikky Ekko.

- @FabAndFearless

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite songs from the Album. Can't listen to it just once

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite songs from the Album. Can't listen to it just once

    ReplyDelete