Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Guilty Pleasure!

You all know that I am much more interested in music than I am in TV. I like everything Rock, Pop, Hip Hop, Rap, R&B, Soul, Country, Jazz, Glam Rock! EVERYTHING. I have a well rounded ear. But I usually stay away from a certain type of music. If they're cursing women and calling us names, or talking about drug use and balling out of control I just can't.

Now I don't always listen to ignorance, but when I do I have to listen to new comer, Nicholas Williams aka Trinidad Jeme$. Lol when "All Gold Everything" comes on a lil bit of ratchet slips out and I get crunk! The beat and totally catchy yet ignorant lyrics put me in a frenzy just like everyone else. I don't know exactly what a "Molly" is but the clubs go crazy when he says "Popped a Molly I'm Sweatin'"

I'm a fan of all things new and fresh his bold "Jerome" styled fashion is a brilliant marketing! I think his strategy is similar to Lady Gaga when she hit the scene. Something new and exciting, maybe a little ignorant and a little off the wall BUT I am a fan. I'd have to admit this is my new Guilty Pleasure!














Are you a fan? Leave a comment and follow me on Instagram @Mocha3Badd





No comments:

Post a Comment