Thursday, January 17, 2013

Behind the scene : Diva Edition


• Rihanna’s long awaited collaboration with River Island is set for a London Fashion Week debut! You’ll get to take a peep at all the hard work she has been putting in come February 16th. After its premiere, expect to shop the pieces come March 5th in River Island stores, online, and in Opening Ceremony stores in the United States and Japan. Of her most recent fashion venture Rihanna said, “Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. I can’t wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press!”. The always eloquent Bad Gal also took to her Twitter to give her unfiltered reaction,

• Speaking of Rihanna, she recently flossed in a 7 cover photo shoot with ComplexIn this behind-the-scenes video, she demonstrates how to take the most flattering Instragram selfies. With over 4 million followers, the girl might know what she’s talking about. (YouTube)


Queen Bey:

• Photoshop? Airbrushing? Beyoncé dispelled all those claims when GQ gave Entertainment Tonight an exclusive behind-the-scenes video of the super star’s “Miss Millenium” photo shoot. “All up in the kitchen in my heels, dinner time.” Looks like fun! P.S., I’m waiting on HQ pictures of her in that Nets cap, Terry. (YouTube)

No comments:

Post a Comment