Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer Tunin'

She first bursted on to the scene with the fun, uptempo, love/hate ballad "I like it". Young, gorgeous, Haines City, Florida native songstress Sevyn Streeter is definitely keeping consistent with the passion of her music and her latest sultry, lovey dovey tune "It Won't Stop".

The song talks about how she's infatuated with this fine specimen of a man who has her heart and consumes her every being. As scary as it seems, I'm sure all the ladies can relate to the kinda love she's describing. Crooning lyrics like "every little thing you do make me feel some type of way/ when you give me that thunder you make my summer rain".  Makes me say mmm hmmm *raises eyebrows and wipes forehead*


I'll definitely be adding this to my summer playlist, I can't stop listening! I'm Officially vouching for Sevyn as the future of R&B. A little background info: Sevyn is a former member of not one but two failed girl R&B/Pop groups TG4 and Rich Girl, But is now the first artist to be signed to Chris Browns record label CBE. And get this, she also writes!

The song can be purchase via iTunes and if you're a supporter of real music you won't regret it!
***Extraness: check out Sevyns Come Over cover by the late great Aaliyah (she killed, I lived!)



                       -@Meangirl_ro

No comments:

Post a Comment