Monday, April 15, 2013

What @FabAndFearless Wore (Debutante Ball 2013)


Saturday night I attended the sixty-third annual Debutante Cotillion Ball & my niece was one of the participants. It’s an event for young women who are high school seniors, & it’s hosted by the Miami Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. I didn't have anything I considered appropriate for a “ball” or “gala” & I refused to go buy a gown that I would probably wear that one time, so I decided to pull out my bridesmaid dress that I wore in my best friend’s wedding last year.

My bridesmaid dress is an eggplant (shade of purple) floor length gown that was designed by Bari Jay…


 For shoes I chose to wear a nude pair of Steve Madden pumps…


& because my dress was quite simple I decided to go all out with my accessories. I wore a colorful statement necklace by Anna & Ava (As seen on Porsha Stewart from the Real Housewives of Atlanta). I wanted to let my necklace make the "statement", so I wore simple stud earrings that hid behind my hair.


Last but not least, is the most important accessory to me… My watch. I wore my favorite gold Michael Kors watch.



- @FabAndFearless

3 comments: