Friday, February 27, 2015

Mrs. West get the Look

Hey you guys so look I'm not a huge fan of Kim Kardashian. However i give props when props is due. I will say I love her style with and without Kanye lol. Now this outfit she was spotted wearing a few weeks ago while she was in New York. I love every piece from her hair, to the crop top, to the trench coat, cargo pants and the boots. It's looks so edgy. This is definitely an outfit I'll be adding to my own collection.

        Bottoms: Camouflage Version of Faith 
            Connexion Paper Bag Cargo Pants
                Top: House of CB London ‘Jada’ 
                       White Bandage Bralet
                    Coat: Lanvin Linen Blend 
                  Chenille Herring Bone Coat
                       Shoes: Balmain Boots 

No comments:

Post a Comment