Thursday, February 26, 2015

Celebrity Style Crush of the Week: Tia Mowry-Hardrict

Tia Mowry-Hardrict has really been making a statement when it comes to her style. I love the versatility of each look, and with every outfit, she SLAYS! As a mother and career woman, she owns it! She is definitely a red carpet style star.


Essence Mag Luncheon
Jumper: Vintage
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman
Hair: Kendra Garvey & Kim Kimble
Makeup: Julianne Kaye



"Focus" Movie Premiere
Blazer: Balmain Paris
Bodysuit: NOE Undergarments
Dress: Stone Cold Fox
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman

4 comments:

  1. You chose really nice pictures of her! Informative and to the point. Simplicity is key. Keep up the good work doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! I really appreciate your support!

      Delete
  2. Yes, ma'am! I love this post. Not only does this capture the fierce style of Tia Mowry, but it all makes me want to go out and bob my hair. Love it.

    ReplyDelete