Tuesday, March 4, 2014

THE GAME Season VII

Sooo... BET's "The Game" returns tonight for season 7...

Like most, I was super devastated when Melanie and Derwin were written off the show, and replaced by a younger couple Bleira (Blue and Keira)...  struggling with the same type of "smaller than life" problems as my faves. But I'm not totally convinced that these two crazy young and in love kids can bring back the spunk that Melanie and Derwin brought to the show... (deep sigh)

I LOVED ME SOME MERWIN! But I Guess their characters got too sophisticated for their audience once BET's writers got involved. The show has been struggling to keep my attention since then... With all the new changes I'm praying to the TV Gawds that Melanie and Derwin's charecters are written back in... Even if its only a few shows (Maybe they can meet up to play a game against Derwin's new team...) It may be wishful thinking but hey... who knows...


Honestly, the super sexy Jay Ellis as "Bryce 'The BLUE Print' Westbrook" is the onlyyy reason I still tune in! Dude is FINE!! ( I digress) His charecter is a little messy for me, I hope they polish his emotions up to give him that "guy who every girl loves" image... He's so handsome I'd watch anyway... ;)





Keira (Played by the GAWGEOUS Lauren London) and Blue are currently NOT together and I'm hoping they don't drag their relationship through the "on again, off agains" too long how they did Merwin. We all love the ups and downs because we have all been through that super tough relationship (you know, the one where you just know that after all the crap you end up 'happily ever after') But let's not make this too much of a circus BET.... 






Blue and Keira and their all too relateable "new love" struggles are the stitches keeping "The Game" on prime time TV, If they can keep this story line strong and progressing we may have a season 8... I'm hoping we get new charecters as well, I need more than this sloppy 40 years and older love triangle that Tasha Mack has going on...

And LAWD I don't know what this is about Tasha Mack Possibly being pregnant but AIN'T NOBODY GOT THE TIME FOR THAT!!!




I'm not sure how excited I am about Kelly's (Brittany Daniels) return, but I sure would be interested and knowing what Jason is going to do to keep Chardonnay! Especially since they were on the verge of a break up at the end of season 6!



Season 7 of BET's "The Game" Premiers tonight at 10pm....

Are you ready???


@Mocha3Badd











No comments:

Post a Comment