Friday, December 19, 2014

Onika Maraj

Nicki Minaj has been explosive lately, her new album "The Pinkprint" is EVERYTHING, Incase you all haven't heard. However, aside from all of that, Nicki has been on awholenother level lately, and I'm so digging it. The new look, the new persona, the new Nicki is oh so graceful, and I absolutely LOVE IT! 

Clearly, I am not the only one who feels this way; Roberto Cavalli announced Nicki as the face of its 2015 ad campaign, dope right? Cavalli said, "I chose Nicki Minaj because she embodies the exuberant and modern femininity of the Cavalli woman," he told WWD, "I wanted a sensual woman who is aware of her body, who is not afraid to show her curves—rather, she turns them into her strength." And that is exactly what Nicki Minaj has done over the years.

So how can I call Nicki Minaj, graceful, you ask? Cavalli hit the nail on the head, Nicki can't help that she's sexy, no doubt, she's Nicki Minaj; but at the same time, she embodies a woman who is a Girl Boss, she's powerful, and she's fierce. Nicki is confident about who she is, and she proud of her femininity, I love it! Expect to be seeing Nicki in Cavalli ads come January!

xo, 
Blogger, CedesB 💋
Let me know what you guys think? 

Follow me on IG:
Personal: @thisgirlisfancy
Fashion: @StyledByCedes

No comments:

Post a Comment