Wednesday, August 20, 2014

******BARBIES BACK********

My Throwback Thursday is complete! Barbie was my homegirl back in the day. So when I found out Mattel has partnered up with major retailers to develop clothing lines focusing on different decades of fashion in her honor, I had to share it with you! Forever 21, WILDFOX , and Lord & Taylor are the 3 retailers chosen to carry each line set to launch this Fall. 

Forever 21 will take us back to the 90s with a 29-piece collection (launch date: September 6). The line will focus on sportswear, outerwear, and accessories. Expect to see Ms. Barbies' bold pink logo everywhere. 
retail:$4-$25

WILDFOX will satisfy the fashion itch of the 80s babies with a 8-piece collection (launch date: November 15). Barbie themed resort wear that includes denim, sportswear, and high-waisted bikini bottoms. 
retail:$38-$180

Lord & Taylor will tackle sleepwear with a 50s and 60s swag (launch date: November 14). The line will cater to a more mature customer keeping the decade in mind.
retail: $36-$42 

Barbie was and still is a part of many homes all across the country. I can just close my eyes and imagine how nostalgic it will feel for shoppers when they spot that signature pink with that 3D logo. You better believe I will be in Forever 21 on September 6th to relive my childhood through each rack. If you're in the Milwaukee area I'll see you there ;) 

Xoxo-AngelAlysse




No comments:

Post a Comment