Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Beyonce's New Single Causes Controversy




     Beyonce just released a new single titled “Bow Down/ I Been On” & it has stirred up so much controversy. Why you ask? It’s all because of Bey’s very explicit lyrics that state, “Bow down bitches” & she seems to be addressing her opponents in the music industry, but she doesn’t target anyone specifically. So my question is… Can yall let the queen live? There are so many artist in the industry who say worse, & have lyrical content that goes beyond the word explicit, so why all the fuss when Beyonce speaks her mind? I guess because it’s not her usual pop track, or heartfelt ballad. I personally think she has earned the right to say whatever she feels. I mean, she is thee best in the game, so a little arrogance doesn’t hurt. But what are your thoughts? Is Beyonce feeling herself too much? Is her new single hot or not? Regardless of what people think about this new track, the queen has let the world know that she’s back to claim her throne.

- @FabAndFearless


2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I love your guys style, great job. I always recommend you guys to everyone I know

    ReplyDelete