Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Reunited and it feeeeels so GOOD...

For the most part, we ALL can go crazy over a pair of the highest, baddest and daring heels. However, for the past few months I've been on edge waiting for the release of the Bred 11s. If you dont usually rock sneakers or dont follow the releases that might have sounded like a French term to you (*whispers* Eirika and Marquise feel me).
 
Back in 2009, The Space Jams were released...
 
 
The following year, the Cool Greys created an uproar in stores as well as in the streets...
 
 
Then came the original color way, The Concords...
 
 
...Which created even more chaos and even made headlines because of buyer's desperation to cop them... At any expense.
 
This holiday season is no different from the previous years.
 
 
The Bred 11s are made by the legendary Michael Jordan. They were originally released back in 1995, also worn during a Chicago Bulls championship game. Coincidentally, these are the very first pair of Jordans I got as a kid. I've had quite a few Jordans and the 13s grew to be my faves by these somehow hold sentimental value. Thus, why I feel I MUST have them again. Not only that, I think the design of the shoe is so sleek and stylish. I love the color way, the stitching, the patent leather toe... EVERYTHING!
 
 
Many people have already paid extra to receive them before the release date. (By extra I mean, a few hundred dollars extra... Chile, "aint nobody got time for that"). Personally, I still wear kids' sizes so therefore I refuse to pay a few hundred for a pair of sneakers that I will only wear a handful of times. Tuh! BUT... when they hit stores I will be present like a kid in a candy store awaiting my moment.
 
***To be (officially) released next weekend
 
 
--1Red (Gotta have The Breds!)
 


2 comments:

  1. I want these too, but I'm not going through all that madness for them. Hopefully they'll still have my size once all the crazies get out of the stores. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayeeee!!!! I cannot wait to get mine! nice blog, Red :)

    ReplyDelete