Thursday, January 10, 2013

50 Shades of Shade

Being a blogger, It's only natural to check out other blogs mainly because you're generally interested to see what everyone is talking about. So many to read, so much information and speculation. Some of my favorite personals are Necole Bitchie, Global Grind, and PerezHilton. The messy sites like TMZ and Media Takeout I visit just for laughs.

However, just recently I've discovered a new site that I can add to the messy list. Sandrarose.com. Don't get me wrong I love's me some tea in the morning. But her tea is never to my liking. Always a tad bitter going down. I get that in order to gain frequent readers and visitors one must throw a little shade and create some diversion and make some eyebrows raise. But miss thing throws enough shade to make you think its gonna rain. I simply can NOT deal!


When I first came across the site I noticed that it was juiced with gossip topics and also informative where as she introduced or blogged about things that I hadn't yet read about on other blog sites. I don't know not one popular site that doesn't blog about our faves like Chris & Ri, Bey, Or Kimye. So I had finally gotten to the good stuff only to be disappointed. Mama is a Bey hater, or at least it seems that way.



Perfect example she says  things like:
"Her toned cheerleader body belies the fact that she was ever pregnant (some still believe she never was)." -Sandra Rose

or

"The new mom and aging dad may have thought they were setting celebrity baby name precedence, but Blue Ivy was a poor choice." -Sandra Rose

Even when she focuses on Ri it's all negative:

"It doesn't matter how many photos Rihanna takes with Brown, everyone can see how desperate, needy and clingy she is." -Sandra Rose

SN: she also thinks she's a body language guru #Major Fail
There is never a moment of praise with Ms. Messy Sandra, always ridicule, finger pointing, and cold scolding. I'd like her to change her name to Sandra Blows. #ThatIsAll -@Meangirl_ro

1 comment:

  1. Girrrllllllllll She a HATER!!! Love this, called it straight out!

    ReplyDelete